Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reader's Workout #3

Readers-workouts-Joy-1

Good day and welcome to my third link up with Joy at Joy's Book Blog for her Reader's Workouts series!

Since my last linkup with you all I have been to the doctor to get the injured leg fixed up. It wasn’t as easy as biting on a piece of leather and having the doctor pull hard on my leg and actually, she wasn’t amenable to that suggestion from me. Go figure. The leg only locks up every now and then so it's not as if I have been hobbling continuously for 2 weeks. So, in spite of the gimpy leg I have:

Kept walking with the dogs
Walked up and down the driveway (1/10 of a mile one way) for several laps on both Saturday and Sunday
Kept up with some stretching exercises.
Walk up the stairs at work for bathroom breaks. Every bit of movement counts, right?

Today I will be going to physical therapy and maybe they can twist my leg the way it needs to be. The stairs will be the death of me if it’s not back to normal soon!

How has your week of exercise been going?

3 comments:

  1. Tina, Is your leg painful? Do they know why it is locking up? Yikes. I hope it gets better fast.

    Keep moving those legs!

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Velva, I have been to my PT appointment & they don't think it's the knee, something in my hip joint. They twisted me lots of different ways and showed me some exercises that will work one area.

    If that alleviates the issue, great! If not they will try other exercises until we figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina!
    I hope you're feeling better and giving that hip exercise. Things have been so crazy around here. As soon as I get a chance, I'll email you.

    Get well, Tina...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thank you so much for visiting. If I don't answer you here I will get back to you on your blog. Also have had to switch to approving comments due to some SPAM lately. Alas...

It's been a good run...........